Temporary Visas

I Media Visas

The I visa for journalists and other representatives of foreign information media may be obtained directly at an Embassy or Consulate, by presenting a press card and a signed employment contract. Admission is for duration of employment with the foreign media organization. Foreign media representatives must be engaged in the production or collection of media to be distributed outside the U.S. Writing, editing, photographing or producing news is covered; work on entertainment programming is not covered with the I visa.

If you would like more information about I media visas, feel free to contact Karin Wolman for a consultation!